Minert Law Office defends clients in Boise, Idaho, the Treasure Valley, and the surrounding areas who have been charged with a weapons offense. Attorney Steve Minert handles all weapons charges, including:
- Illegal possession of a firearm
- Carrying a concealed weapon
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Driving while impaired (with a firearm in the vehicle)
- Commission of a crime with a firearm
- Possession with intent to assault
- Carrying a concealed weapon under influence of alcohol
- Possession of a firearm on school property
Boise Weapons Charges Defense Attorneys
If you have been arrested for a weapons violation, you are facing serious criminal charges that require the attention of an experienced criminal defense attorney. You can find the experienced legal representation you require at Minert Law Office.
Attorney Steve Minert has handled criminal cases both as a prosecutor and as a defense attorney. His ability to analyze criminal cases from both vantage points allows him to see holes in the prosecution’s case which he may be able to use to your advantage. If pretrial motions are not successful, and you do not want to take your case to trial, attorney Steve Minert is a skilled negotiator who can seek a favorable plea agreement on your behalf. If you do decide to take your case to trial, you can be confident that you are in the hands of an experienced trial lawyer.
Contact Minert Law Office
To speak with a criminal defense attorney, call 208-991-3394 or contact us by e-mail. Please give us a call. We can help!